- Arriving at Tbilisi International Airport
- Transfer to the hotel (30 min)
- Overnight at the hotel in Tbilisi
Tbilisi city excursion
- 10:00 Excursion to Old Tbilisi
- During the Old Tbilisi tour (app duration 4 hours) you will visit:
- Metekhi Church -with the Heroic King Vakhtang Gorgasali Monument overlooking the Mtkvari river
- Narikala Fortress -Cable car will take you to the top of mountain to the old ruins of Narikala fortress, enjoy the panorama of the city;
- Chardin Street is one of the oldest streets of Tbilisi. Now one of the center of night life activities as well as meeting place at day time because of its variety of fancy cafes and clubs, little art salons and galleries.
- Old Baths-A touch of Old Tbilisi – the Sulfur Baths, built in 17th century with red brick domes that are steaming from their tops, giving a magical atmosphere to this historic area.
- Transfer back to the hotel in Tbilisi;
- Overnight in Tbilisi.
Borjomi – Rabati
- 10:00 Excursion to Borjomi & Rabati (app duration 7 hours)
- Borjomi – balneological and climatic resort. Borjomi is famous through the whole world for its mineral water, tasting of it will be available from the live springs directly;
- Rabati – Currently the castle is expanded on the area of seven hectares and represents the town in the city. There you will find museums, mosques and madrassa, Orthodox church of the ninth century, citadel and Turkish bathhouse in the historical part of the castle.
- Transfer back to Tbilisi
- Overnight in Tbilisi
Gori – Uplistsikhe
- 10:00 Excursion to Gori-Stalin Museum-Uplistsikhe
- During this tour you will visit the house-museum of Stalin and the memorial house in which he was born, as well as his personal train. On this train, he traveled to Tehran, Yalta and Potsdam. The museum has Stalin’s personal belongings, manuscripts and gifts from different countries.
- Uplistsikhe – museum-reserve covering the following: streets and squares engraved in the rock, pagan temples, palaces, ritual caves, rocky halls, bakeries, secret tunnels, and also ancient three-nave basilica fragments. Archeological materials obtained in Uplistsikhe and its suburbs are presented at the museum: jewelry, weapons and household tools, cult-ritual items.
- Transfer back to hotel
- Overnight in Tbilisi
- Transfer to Tbilisi International Airport